NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s Military Spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Episode 24 Podcast Notes
Join Adrianna Lupher (founder of NextGen MilSpouse), Michelle Volkmann (editor of NextGen MilSpouse), Amy Bushatz (editor in chief of SpouseBuzz.com), and our guest, T.T. Robinson (managing editor of SpouseBuzz and political correspondent for NextGen MilSpouse), as we wrap up another jam packed week of current events, politics, news, and trending stories across the military spouse internets!
T.T. Robinson gives you the down and dirty of what you need to know about the Commander-in-Chief Forum presented by IAVA and NBC News.
Did you miss the Commander-in-Chief Forum? Watch it here:
News from Military.com
- Pentagon IG Investigating Produce Prices at Pacific Commissaries
- Is Commissary Produce That Bad? Here’s What You Said
- Army Announces Long-Anticipated Family Program Cuts
- Defense Department Releases New Tricare Transgender Policy
Latest Stories on NextGen MilSpouse
- How to Get in the Swing of Healthy Eating During Deployment
- How to Run Your Household Like a Boss
- How to Get Back in the Swing of Things After a Work Break
- Military Spouses Who Work It: Erika Heeren, Content Strategist
- Week 36 Challenge: Register to Vote
Trending Stories on Social Media
- Visit T.T. Robinson’s Inspirational Project, Humans on the Homefront
- We gush over our MilSpouse Crush, Dr. Meagan Meier
- Big props to TJ Maxx for featuring these MilSpouse Maxxinistas!