- PCSing/Moving best practices, tips and tricks for
- Mamas Who Hold it Down (Mother’s Day)
- MilSpouses that Rock Your Socks (MilSpouse Appreciation Day)
- Memorial Day and Armed Forces Day Inspired Posts
Make sure your submission
- is as long as you need it to be to convey your message. Our rule? Quality, not quantity. Need a rule of thumb anyways? 400-450 words is about average for a solid post.
- is able to be used exclusively at NextGen MilSpouse and is not published anywhere else on the web
- includes all the information-references, links, texts-you want the published version of your post to include
- infringes no copyright laws
NextGen MilSpouse is, above all, a platform to empower you! If you submit a post for us to publish, we want to give credit where credit is due. Please include a sentence or two telling us who you are and what you do. Feel free to include a link to your blog or business page if you have one.
Submit Your Guest Post to NextGen MilSpouse:
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’NextGen: Guest Post for May ‘][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Post/Article Title:’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Author Bio’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’Special Instructions’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’Article Body’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Social Media Profiles/Blog URLs’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]