It’s Episode 15 of our Happy Hour Podcast for military spouses and we’re all about taking your resume to the next level. We even invited resume-Wonder-Woman-Magician, Amy Schofield of Schofield Strategies and asked her for her best resume tips!
We’ve got important Tricare and commissary news you do not want to miss from Amy Bushatz of Military.com. and, as always, Michelle and Adri share the latest articles on NextGen MilSpouse and across social media.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to our Happy Hour Podcast on iTunes and/or GooglePlay! Share us with your military spouse podcast-loving friends!
NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour Podcast Episode 15 Notes
Binge, Save and Splurge of the Week
These are affiliate links…if you purchase via our links, you help us keep the lights on and the good times rolling.
- Binge on The Mindy Project Season 4 on Hulu!
- Save on Old Spice’s Hardest Working Collection at Coupons.com
- Splurge on the Ultimate MilSpouse D.C. Week by attending the Military Spouse of the Year Town Hall and the AMPA Gala!
Hot Military Community News
- Tricare Prime Makes It Easier to Visit Urgent Care
- Commissary Passed Their Financial Audit for the 14th Year in a Row
What’s New on NextGen
- How I Developed a Successful Portable Career
- 3 Things You May Not Be Doing for Your Career During a PCS
- Military Spouses Who Work It: Kara Pieracini
- Week 15 Challenge: Write a Kick-Ass Resume
Trending on Social Media
- Why a General Should Be President
- When Military Life Gives You Lemons
- A Semi-Delicate Balance’s Reflective Belt Meme:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS | More