NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s military spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at Military.com. Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter .
Episode 41 Happy Hour Podcast Notes
Join the NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour podcast crew as we welcome Lynn Black, co-founder of Nifty & Swell Handmade Media. We talk about finding what you love to do, where Amy is at on the Maxine Waters’ scale, and the black hole you will get sucked into on social media this week.
This Week’s Happy Hour Guest: Lynn Black, MilSpouse Entrepreneur
This week’s guest is Lynn Black, the co-founder of Nifty & Swell Handmade Media, a digital marketing company. We talk about how she works it, doesn’t sweat the small stuff, and tells her clients that she is a military spouse.
What We’re Talking About on NextGen MilSpouse
- The 12 Stages of Deployment
- 10 Awesome Benefits of Co-Working for Work-From-Home Employees
- AMPLIFY Kicked My Professional Butt (in the Best Way)
Amy Brings the News from Military.com
What You Might’ve Missed on Social Media
- This Marine Corps spouse is breaking the internet with her hilarious videos about military spouse life.
- A Semi-Delicate Balance’s latest meme is on point.