We ghosted all summer, but we’re happy to report that the NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour Podcast is back in action! Happy Hour is all about hanging with kick-ass friends, unwinding and getting smart on all the military community news you need to know while sharing great laughs and an inter-service burn or two along the way.
This week, join Adrianna Lupher, Michelle Volkmann, Jessica Hall, Amy Bushatz, and special guest, baby Abigail straight outta the womb!
Where can I listen to this awesome podcast for military spouses?
What’s New on NextGen
- Marrying into the Military Is Like Joining a Gym
- 10 Sporting Events Military Spouses Would Crush
- HLN Morning Express with Robin Meade #SaluteToTroops Wants Your Military Stories
Trending on Social Media
- Comcast Universal NBC teams up with the Exchange to bring you the Olympics for FREE
- Military spouses take on #PhelpsFace
- Humans of New York teams up with Headstrong Project
Military Community News
- United Concordia is bringing dental back…and sealants too.
- In today’s episode of obvious news, what to know how to save taxpayer costs at the commissary? Close them.
52 Week Challenge Goal Week 33: Practice Job Interview Questions with a Friend because friends don’t let friends have painfully awkward silences while wearing a suit.