NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s military spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at Military.com. Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter .
Happy Hour Episode 30 Podcast Notes
Join NextGen MilSpouse’s Adrianna Lupher, Michelle Volkmann, Jessica Hall, and Amy Bushatz, Spouse and Family Editor at.
Lakesha Cole joins us this week to talk about her journey as an entrepreneur as she prepares for the grand opening of her brick and mortar store, She Swank Too in Jacksonville, NC, sponsored by Armed Forces Insurance.
Meet Lakesha Cole of She Swank Too
Lakesha is the CEO and co-owner of She Swank Too, a curated shop for girls featuring a selection of imaginative clothing and accessories that embrace the innocence and fun of childhood. Lakesha is a Marine Corps spouse, mother of three and a tough-as-nails entrepreneur. Lakesha and her family were featured by Ebony magazine as one of the “Coolest Black Families in America.”
Amy from Military.com Brings You the News
- The Day After Election Day: What Military Families Should Do
- Tricare Expands Hearing Help for Retirees and Reservists
New Stories & Articles on NextGen MilSpouse
- 4 Household Chores You’re Better Off Outsourcing
- How to Make Your Holiday Budget Work for You
- How to Help Your FRG Not Suck
- 52 Goals Week 45: Challenge: Find a Networking Event
Trending Alert! Social Media Stories You Don’t Want to Miss
- Green Cups Have You Seeing Red? Starbucks Raises You 8 Red Cups
- NextGen asked: You’ve been kidnapped and the characters from the last TV show you watched are going to rescue you – who is coming to save you? You delivered laughs and our winter binge list.