NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of NextGenMilSpouse.com. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s military spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at Military.com. Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter atNextGenMilSpouse.com.
Episode 27 Podcast Notes
Join NextGen MilSpouse’s Adrianna Lupher, Michelle Volkmann, Jessica Hall, and Amy Bushatz, Spouse and Family Editor at mom.life, the app for modern moms!. This week we got to hang out with 2 bad-ass mamas/professionals, Dee Anna McPherson and Nicole Hempeck from
What Military Spouses Need to Know About mom.life
mom.life is a free mobile app where modern moms meet, chat, support each other and tap the parenting wisdom of the community. The live-moderated community fosters a supportive environment that respects and celebrates the authentic and individual parenting decisions that moms make every day. Mom.life features a social network feed, group chat, dedicated groups for special interests and parenting content. Connect with mom.life on their blog, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
Download it now on iTunes or Google Play.
The News Round-Up from Amy & Military.com
- Tricare is making well child checks for kids over 6 a thing
- MWR is granting two weeks of free child care to individuals who got overcharged in Asia/Pacific
- No more FluMist…just shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, SHOTS for everyone
- Navy Federal better have yo’ money…and they can’t act like they forgot
NextGen MilSpouse Articles that Have Us Talking
- Join 34 other military spouses who work it by filling out our profile form here
- 8 Tips from Dual-Career Couples Who Are Making It Work
- How to Express Your Career Frustration without Venting
- 52 Goals Week 42: Have a Worst-Case Scenario Conversation
Social Media Round-Up Courtesy of Sheriff Jessica
- Singing through the Rain: 18 coffee brands giving back to the military community
- We are not throwing away our shot…or a chance to read 10 Times Hamiliton: An American Musical speaks to military families