It’s Episode 16 of our Happy Hour Podcast for Military Spouses! Join us as we welcome our newest NextGen MilSpouse team member, Jessica Hall as she takes over our segment on what’s trending on social media, while sweet, sweet Amy Bushatz of Military.com and Spousebuzz.com catches us all up on the latest military community news. Michelle and Adrianna pull of an Academy Award winning performance with a skit about, you guessed it, Why you, me, and Irene need to have renters insurance. It’s a masterpiece.
Binge, Save and Splurge of the Week
These are affiliate links…if you purchase via our links, you help us keep the lights on and the good times rolling.
- Binge on Catastrophe on Amazon Prime
- Save while you shop online with Honey‘s one-click, in-cart coupons.
- Splurge on Blue Apron to make meal planning and grocery shopping easy peasy
Hot Military Community News
- Some Vets Groups Back Curbing Kids’ GI Bill BAH to Fund Other Programs, but what do you think? Take the SpouseBuzz poll here.
- 2.1% Pay Raise, More Troops, Commissary Changes in Draft Defense Bill
- Tricare Urgent Care Program Questions Answered
What’s New on NextGen
- Candidates Talk Taxes: What Military Families Need to Know
- Random Shit You Never Realized Your Renters Insurance Might Cover
- Military Spouse Entrepreneur Spotlight: Jessica Bartram of Fayetteville Hypnosis
- Week 16 Challenge: Make a Meal Plan and Stick To It
Trending on Social Media
- Marathoning MilSpouse Completes Boston Marathon While 8 Months Pregnant
- The 23 Worst Things Our Movers Have Ever Packed