NextGen Military Spouse is proud to partner with Splash Media to offer you the opportunity to win a $5000 scholarship to attend Splash Media U!
We all know how challenging it can be to find viable and legitimate portable career opportunities that blend with our military lifestyle. Social media, or new media, if your a hip to be square, is one of the fastest-growing career fields that is perfectly suited to the work-from-home environment.
Splash Media U’s Master Social Media Certification Program can provide you with foundational social media marketing knowledge via self-paced online courses.
A Master Social Media Certification from Splash Media U will help you…
- Gain the most relevant and valuable knowledge necessary for a career in social media marketing.
- Learn proven and results-oriented social media strategies and tactics.
- Show evidence that you have the skills a business is looking for in a social media marketing applicant.
- Master Social Media certificate suitable for framing.
- Master Social Media Certification logos and emblems for use on your résumé, business cards, website, and email signature.
We all know how fun Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube can be, but did you ever think about turning your passion for social media into a paying career?
You can increase your chances of winning…enter a YouTube Video in Splash Media U’s Social Media Scholarship Contest, too.
Essay Contest: How Has Social Media Revolutionized the Military Spouse Experience?
We want to hear what you think about how social media has shaped today’s generation of military spouses. Here are some questions to get your creative juices flowing:
- Is it easier now than in the past?
- How does it impact how you communicate with your significant other, children, and extended family?
- Has social media changed the way you engage with your professional network?
- Is social media a “game changer” when it comes to military spouse career opportunities?
- How is social media changing the way military spouses engage with their home duty station?
Before we let you loose, here are some general guidelines for your essay submission:
Make sure your submission
- No more than 650 words
- is able to be used exclusively at NextGen MilSpouse and is not published anywhere else on the web
- includes all the information-references, links, texts-you want the published version of your post to include
- infringes no copyright laws
Step 1: Submit your entry March 1-8, 2013
Step 2: NextGen MilSpouse’s Staff Contributors will review all entries and select the top 3 essays to publish on NextGenMilSpouse.com.
Step 3: On March 11, 2013, the top 3 articles will post to NextGen MilSpouse and voting will begin. Readers can cast their vote by leaving a comment below the post. Voting ends on March 15, 2013.
Step 4: The scholarship winner will be announced on March 18, 2013.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Splash Media U Submission’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Branch of Service’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’US Army,US Air Force,US Marine Corps,US Navy,US Coast Guard’/][contact-field label=’Are you a military spouse?’ type=’radio’ required=’1′ options=’Yes,No’/][contact-field label=’Essay Title’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Essay’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Eligibility: The contest is open only to all United States veterans (active duty, reserves, or retired) from any branch of service (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard) and their families. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Employees of Splash Media, LP or Splash Media University, and their immediate family members and individuals living in the same household as employees are ineligible. All winners may be requested to sign an Affidavit and Release to claim a prize at the request of the Sponsor. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to these official contest rules. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
For further contest rules and limitations, please visit Splash Media U’s Program Terms and Conditions.