NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s military spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at Military.com. Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter .
Episode 35 Happy Hour Podcast Notes
Our Guest: Taya Kyle, Chris Kyle Frog Foundation
The Chris Kyle Frog Foundation is based on the Kyle’s values of God, Country and Family. The foundation is unique in its work to strengthen military and first responder marriages so the family unit not only survives, but thrives while they serve.
Taya Kyle is a mother, New York Times bestselling author, a Fox News Contributor and a public speaker taking her philosophy of the “ripple effect” to millions of people across the United States.
How does the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation help military spouses?
The Chris Kyle Frog Foundation’s programs focus on military and first responder marriages. Their programs include Date Night Out, Revitalization Retreats and Empowered Spouses Retreats. Learn more about each of these programs on their website.
What We’re Talking About on NextGen MilSpouse
- How to Write an Exquisite Elevator Pitch
- MilSpouses Who Work It: Monika Jefferson, Public Relations Professional and Entrepreneur
- How I Survive Military Life as a Liberal
- Year of You: 5 Things That Will Instantly Make Your Work Day Better
Amy Brings You News from Military.com
- UPDATED: Expanded Tricare Dental Coverage Hits May 1
- Commissary Savings May Not Be 30% Everywhere
- Meet the Military Spouse of the Year Nominees