NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s military spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at Military.com. Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter .
Episode 34 Happy Hour Podcast Notes
Join the NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour Podcast crew as they ask the ever important question, “InstaPot or Insta Not?” If you have no idea what we’re talking about, you aren’t alone.
Our Guest: Erin Mitchell Richeson, Diversity and Inclusion Manager at MarketSource
Today’s guest is a military spouse who works it. Erin Mitchell Richeson is the Diversity and Inclusion Manager at MarketSource. In this role, she leads the Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity and Inclusion teams nationally and is responsible for the design, development and implementation of the D&I and CSR strategies including, recruitment and retention initiatives.
What does the mean? Through her job, Erin works to design recruitment, retention and community relations initiatives that serve veterans and military spouses. Yep, military spouses.
How does MarketSource help military spouses?
Located around the country, MarketSource helps military spouses transfer to a new location, allowing them to continue growing in their career path. No need to restart after every move. That’s something that we can all get behind. Check out their program just for military spouses and job opportunities.
What We’re Talking About on NextGen MilSpouse
- How You Can Live a Kinder, Sweeter, More Satisfying Year
- 6 Simple and Awesome Ways Your Service Member Can ‘Lean In’ at Home
- Blast from the Past: Do The Right Thing: “Special Membership” Not Good Enough for LGBT MilSpouses
- Year of You: Tell your partner what you need without nagging him or her
Amy Brings You News from Military.com
- Military Exchange Online Opens to All Veterans: 4 Things to Know
- Trump’s Federal Hiring Freeze Could Hurt Vets
- More Guns for Military Spouses? Hill Proposal Says ‘Yes’
What You Might’ve Missed on Social Media
- In Gear Career and Hiring Our Heroes has more than 20 events happening this year, including job fairs and AMPLIFY
- The National Military Family Association highlighted legal careers this week on their Facebook page. NMFA is looking for military spouses to talk about their careers, fill out this form if you’re interested.
- Ever shipped something to your old address? Us too.