On this week’s Happy Hour podcast episode, Rachel Tringali from The Professional Army Wife joins us to talk about why it’s so important to have regular career chats with your significant other and Military.com Amy Bushatz tells us why you need to talk to your spouse about the Post-9/11 GI Bill right now. Right. Now.
Subscribe to the NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour Podcast on your favorite podcast service!
NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour Podcast Episode 6 Notes
What’s New on NextGen:
- Military Spouse Who Works It: Dawn Smith, Freelance Writer with MilitaryByOwner.com
- 21 Things To Do When You’re Feeling Lonely
- Free Advanced Screening of ‘A War’ in Fayetteville, N.C.
Military Community News:
- Rejoice! The Air Force starts their new extended 12-week maternity policy February 5
- Tricare is on the chopping block (again). The DoD is looking to make some major cuts to Tricare that, if passed, will hurt retirees and active duty folks right in the pockets.
- DO IT NOW. Find out why you don’t want to wait to transfer the Post-9/11 GI Bill to your kids.
Binge, Save (new!), Splurge of the Week:
These are affiliate links…if you purchase via our links, you help us keep the lights on and the good times rolling!
- Binge on new music: The Suffers because you need a little soul in your life!
- Save on movie tickets: Did you know you can buy discounted movie tickets for your local movie theater at your local ITT or MWR office!
- Splurge on at-home lattes: Nespresso Latissima Plus…get your fancy coffee on at a fraction of coffee house prices.
52 Week Challenge Goal Week 6: Have a Couples Career Chat with Your Spouse