What happens when you pry our phones, tablets and television shows out of our dead, cold hands? Find out on this week’s Happy Hour Podcast!
Join our founder, Adrianna, managing editor, Michelle, Amy Bushatz of Military.com, and one of our regular contributors, Jessica Hall of More Than a Military Spouse to talk about the torture…er, fun, of going screen free for a week and catch up on the latest news and pop culture for our modern military community online!
Subscribe to the NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour Podcast on your favorite podcast service!
Subscribe on iTunes and/or GooglePlay!
Happy Hour Podcast Episode 9 Notes
What’s New on NextGen
- Featured Military Community Resource: Meet PCSGrades
- 40 Thoughts You Have While Waiting to Hear Back After a Job Interview
Trending on Social Media
- 10 Military Discounts for Resorts & Hotels You Need to Know About
- The Biggest Mistake A Military Spouse Can Make
- 31 Things to Say to a Military Spouse Instead of “You Knew What You Were Getting Into”
Military Community News
- Military Spouse Attorneys are Sworn into Supreme Court Bar by Patricia Millet
- New Military Child Abuse Protection Law Passes the House of Representatives
- Expanded Maternity Leave Now In Effect Across All Branches
Binge, Save, and Splurge of the Week
These are affiliate links…if you purchase via our links, you help us keep the lights on and the good times rolling!
- Binge On: House of Cards on Netflix
- Save Your Identity from Thieves: LifeLock
- Splurge on an Awesome Evening: Tickets to the American Military Partner Association’s 3rd Annual Gala
52 Week Challenge Goal Week 9: Go Screen Free in the Evenings
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS | More