This post contains affiliate links which basically means we earn a few cents if you buy through our links…they help us keep the lights on and the party going.
When the struggle is real, there’s nothing better than sitting down with friends for NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast! Jump in your jammies, pour a glass of your favorite bevvie, and join Adrianna, Jessica, Michelle, and Amy as we discuss things like losing our Hamilton Soundtrack v-card and stupid mistakes we’ve made as newbie military spouses.
This week we got to hang out with author and life coach Corie Weathers, LPC, to chat about a video she created to highlight how state licensing processes and policies impact military spouse professionals.
Episode 22: Podcast Notes
Military Community News
- Tricare is now covering transgender treatment options
- Tricare Prime is moving patients back to military treatment facilities
- Tricare’s urgent care benefit may expand to active duty personnel
- Commissary prices might change at some stores this fall
The Latest on NextGen
- The Smart Military Spouse’s Guide to Job Hunting While Pregnant
- You Got the Ring – Now What? A Guide for Soon-to-Be Military Spouses
- 10 Times a PCS Totally Rescued You
Trending on Social Media
Check out Corie’s insightful peek inside how the professional licensing struggle impacts military spouses:
A few recommendations:
- momAgenda Desktop Spiral Day Planner (August 2016 – December 2017)
- Colored Pens
- This super cute desk planner