NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s military spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at Military.com. Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter . Still want more? Connect with other podcast fans in our Happy Hour Facebook Group.
This post might contain affiliate links to products we mention in our podcast which basically means we earn a few cents if you buy through our links…they help us keep the lights on and the party going.
Episode 44 Happy Hour Podcast Notes
Join the NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour podcast crew as we welcome Janine Boldrin and catch up with what’s new in the military spouse world. Janine is the Creative Director and co-owner of Chameleon Kids, publisher of MILITARY KIDS’ LIFE, an award-winning print magazine for children of U.S. service members.
This Week’s Happy Hour Guest: Janine Boldrin, Chameleon Kids
This week’s guest is the creative director and co-owner of Chameleon Kids, the publisher of MILITARY KIDS’ LIFE magazine. We talk to her about how much the Army loves paperwork, the joys of running a magazine for military children and why we all need to come together to help military spouse small business owners.
Sign the petition to tell Department of Defense officials that we must find a simple solution for military spouse home based business owners to move from post to post.
What We’re Talking About on NextGen MilSpouse
- How Homefront Rising Empowers Military Spouses
- The 7 Stages of Packing for a PCS
- The Best Career Advice That I Have Ever Received Is to Be Open to Change
Amy Brings the News from Military.com
- AAFES Reaches $4 Million Employee Settlement
- Most DoDEA OCONUS School Lunch Prices Increasing — Again
What You Might’ve Missed on Social Media
- No one likes looking for a PT belt in the wee hours of the morning
- This Friday Fun Fact is also super heartwarming
- Stop asking this one question when you meet people. Opt for these instead.