NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s military spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at Military.com. Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter .
Episode 40 Happy Hour Podcast Notes
Join the NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour Podcast crew as they welcome Cameron Cruse and Lisa Bradley, the founders of R.Riveter. We also attempt to not bore you to death while we talk about taxes, credit cards and what’s happening in milspouse world.
This Week’s Happy Hour Guests: Cameron Cruse and Lisa Bradley, R.Riveter
This week’s guests are 2 badass lady bosses and the founders of R.Riveter, Cameron Cruse and Lisa Bradley. Their mission to provide flexible, mobile income to military spouses and the love of design led to the founding of their successful handbag company. They landed shark Mark Cuban on “Shark Tank” in 2016 and continue to grow their company to include handmade accessories and home goods made by other military spouses.
On the podcast we talk about their company, entrepreneur tips and a brand new networking opportunity for military spouses at Fort Bragg.
What We’re Talking About on NextGen MilSpouse
- I Am More Than Just a Soldier
- Why I Planned 2 Weddings in 2 Years
- When to Offer Your Opinion and When to Shut the Hell Up!
Amy Brings the News from Military.com
- Commissary Military Star Card to Roll Out in October
- Changes to Spouse Federal Hiring Preference Awaits Clarification
What You Might’ve Missed on Social Media
- Tax season is here, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. (And so does Military.com)
- Mark Zuckerberg visited Fort Bragg and talked social media with military spouses and service members
- Stock images are the worst. Your images are wayyyyyy better. Your photo may be our next cover photo. Deadline is March 29.