NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s military spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at Military.com. Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter .
Episode 37 Happy Hour Podcast Notes
Join the NextGen MilSpouse Happy Hour Podcast crew as they talk about the best Americana names for the Commissary’s new in-house brand and crushing it as milspouse entrepreneurs.
Our Guest: Monika Jefferson, Dog Tags & Heels
This week’s guest is Monika Jefferson, a milspouse who works it, PR professional, entrepreneur. Moni talked to us about how she’s learning to say no, her tips for starting her own business, and what she wishes she knew before she started DTH Public Relations. She recently launched The Milspouse Creative to help other milspouse entrepreneurs connect and learn from each other.
What We’re Talking About on NextGen MilSpouse
- I Uprooted My Life for This? My Not-So-Perfect Transition into Military Life
- 4 Alternatives to Dropping Off Your Pet at an Animal Shelter
- 7 Work from Home Rules I Love to Break
- Year of You: Make that duty station bucket list, especially if you’re facing a PCS
Amy Brings You News from Military.com
- These Are the Commissary’s New In-House ‘Generic’ Brands
- The Federal Military Spouse Hiring Preference Now Expanded
- Cute Dog Alert: Vote for Your 2017 Favorite Military Dog