NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s Military Spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at . Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter at .
Episode 26 Podcast Notes
Join NextGen MilSpouse’s Adrianna Lupher, Michelle Volkmann, Jessica Hall, and Amy Bushatz, Spouse and Family Editor at Military.com. We’re also welcoming Vicki Cody, military spouse and author to speak about her book, Army Wife: A Memoir.
The News Round Up from Amy & Military.com
- Confirmation: No Clowns on Fort Campbell…yep, it’s a thing
- Cash overboard! Read more about the Navy’s computer glitch that caused massive overcharges
- The House approves but doesn’t fund IVF services at VA
- Tom Hanks Gets behind Vets and though we swoon, we refuse to go anywhere with him
NextGen MilSpouse Articles that Have Us Talking
- How to Start Saving Money…Again
- How to Use Your Time Apart to Strengthen Your Marriage
- The Smart Military Spouse’s Guide to Work Travel
- Challenge 39: Have a Marriage Performance Review + Free Printable
Social Media Round Up Courtesy of Sheriff Jessica
- Soldier’s Wife, Crazy Life: 19 Memes that Explain What PCSing is Really Like
- The Debate that encouraged everyone to register to vote
- #TeamApple vs. #TeamPumpkin