NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s Military Spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered.
Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at . Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter at .
Episode 25 Podcast Notes
Join NextGen MilSpouse’s Adrianna Lupher, Michelle Volkmann and Jessica Hall, and 2 amazing guests — Rebekah Sanderlin and Amanda Crowe.
How You Can #BeThere for Our Veterans and Military Community Members
Rebekah gives us the lowdown on the Veterans Crisis Line’s new campaign. “Be There” provides tips and advice on how to be there for each other, our veterans and our community at large. Visit the Veterans Crisis Line Be There website to learn more.
HOW to AMPLIFY Your Career with In Gear Career
Amanda Crowe, program director for In Gear Career for Military Spouses, tells us why EVERY career-minded military spouse needs to apply to attend AMPLIFY 2016 and how you can hit her with your toughest career conundrums over at Military.com’s Dear Career Column.
NextGen MilSpouse Articles that Have Us Talking
- Our first ever reader survey….take it for a chance to go shopping on us!
- 9 Creative Ways You Can Support Your Child’s School (Without Ever Stepping into the Classroom).
- Military Spouses Who Work It: Emily Lappat, Program Management Specialist
- Distracted During a Deployment? 6 Tips to Regain Your Focus
- 52 Goals Challenge for Week 37: Request a Performance Review with Your Supervisor
Social Media Round Up Courtesy of Sheriff Jessica
- From MilitaryOneClick: Military Community Weighs In: Johnson Wins Commander-in-Chief Poll
- From JoMyGosh: How to Deal With Change as a Military Spouse
- iPhone 7 rumors, chatter and skepticism