NextGen MilSpouse’s Happy Hour Podcast is the official podcast of NextGenMilSpouse.com. We offer a fresh and modern take on military life for today’s Military Spouse. From navigating your career to surviving your next move, NextGen MilSpouse has you covered. Our news and current events are brought to you by our friends at Military.com. Make sure you never miss a show or a story by subscribing to our podcast on iTunes or GooglePlay and by signing up for the NextGen MilSpouse Newsletter at NextGenMilSpouse.com.
This post might contain affiliate links to products we mention in our podcast which basically means we earn a few cents if you buy through our links…they help us keep the lights on and the party going.
Episode 23 Podcast Notes
Join Adrianna, Michelle, Jessica, Amy, and our special guest Michele Bradfield of inDependent as we chat about the current events, trending news, and the latest chatter on NextGen MilSpouse!
September 2016 Events
- September 7: Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America’s Commander-in-Chief Forum, Live tweet with us #CinCforum & #NGMSVote2016
- September 17: The Inaugural AMPA West Coast Gala at the San Diego Sheraton Hotel & Marina. Paid event.
- September 19: DEADLINE to submit to attend AMPLIFY by In Gear Career for Military Spouses. Apply here.
- September 22-23, 2016: EMBARK hosted by The MilSpo Project in Norfolk, Virgina. Paid event.
- September 28: MilitaryOneClick’s MilSpouse Fest, at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in Washington, D.C. Free event.
October 2016 Events
- October 11-12: AMPLIFY hosted by In Gear Career for Military Spouses at the USO Warrior & Family Care Center on Fort Belvoir, Virginia
- October 17-22, 2016: Military Spouse Wellness Summit (Virtual) October 17-22, 2016. Freemium event.
Military Community News from Military.com & SpouseBuzz
- Show me the money! Troop pay raise is set to 1.6% in 2017
- Military Couple Fights Car Company’s Overseas Warranty Exception
- The buck stops with you. New system makes OCONUS school lunches easier
The Latest on NextGenMilSpouse.com
- Military Spouses Who Work It: Taylor Miller
- Finding my Independence as a Military Dependent
- Week 35 Challenge: Make a Lunch Date with Your Sweetheart