– You can’t find your dream job where you are currently stationed.
– You have an idea of what you want to do but no experience doing it.
– You’ve been contemplating a change to your career but aren’t sure you’d really like it.
– You just want to get out of the house.
– You’d like a little extra cash.
– You know that you are only going to be stationed at a place for a year or less.
Most likely, one or all of these statements have applied to you at some point in your life. In each of the cases above, temporary, contract and freelance work can provide the almost-perfect answer. Unfortunately, not enough of military spouses are utilizing these types of opportunities to enhance their career development.